Author’s Terms of Service
- By submitting article to us, you agree that you are the original author of each article that you submit.
- It’s the sole decision of Scholarhive to publish the article or not. We do not guarantee that your article will be published in our article directory after submission of article from your side.
- We reserve the right to choose more suitable category for your article if we think that it’s been classified wrongly.
- By submitting your articles, you agree to give us full and unconditional permission to publish your article at Scholarhive website.
- We can distribute your article to different article sites and mailing lists we support.
- Your article will be comprehensively checked for foul or unethical material. We reserve the right to reject your article if we find anything inappropriate. Please check our Author’s Guidelines for further clarification.
- If we find your article plagiarized, we reserve the right to delete the article without any questions asked.
- We provide free service for authors and publishers. You will not be paid for submitting your article to our site though you will receive all credit to your work.
- We reserve the right to include advertisement on pages featuring your article.
Publisher’s Terms of Service
- Since we collected the article, you must not remove Scholarhive: www.scholarhive.com from any article you chose to publish on your site.
- You are only allowed to republish articles which have republish link on the article page.
- You must not edit, change or re-write any part of the article published on our site. Please respect the copyright of the authors featured on our website.
- You must not exploit our articles by putting them in unsolicited or spam mail.
- You must not publish our articles on sites that promote hate, racist, porn, or any other illegal material.
- You must not sell the article obtained from our directory without the written permission from the author.
- Use or reprint the article you found on our directory at your own risk.
- You must keep the author signature and all links in the same form.
- We can suspend your membership or disable access to our website if we found that you use page crawlers, robots, site scrapers or any automated script/software or method to mine the article content on Scholarhive website.
- The articles on this Web site are provided for information purposes only and does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or product represented on this site.
- Scholarhive does not accept any responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of the article content on this site or reliance by any person on the site’s contents.
- The views and opinions in the submitted articles are of authors alone and do not necessary reflects the views of the team of Scholarhive.
- When using this site, you may find links to third party internet sites. Scholarhive does not warrant or guarantee the products, services, or information found on external or 3rd party sites.
- There are no pop-ups anywhere on Scholarhive. If there are then it is not generated by our site